Gothic Vintage Overbust Bustier Skirt Set Corset Dress
Steel busks in the front and ribbon criss cross ajustable lacing in the back. Perfect for bridal lingerie, steampunk wedding dresses, Halloween costumes, date nights, burlesque or any intimate setting.
How to put on a corset by yourself?
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
3. Tighten the lacing. Starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter there. Then working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.
Material Composition: Polyester
Pattern Type: Floral
color: blue black corset dress
size: plus size s m l xl xxl 3xl 4xl 5xl 6xl
More Corsets HERE
|size||waist inch||waist cm|
1.There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
2.Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.1 inch = 2.54 cm
3.Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.
4.Corsets are sized by waist size, so please choose your corset according to your waistline, not your bust. Our Overbust corsets will fit any body shape